Buford, GA – When it comes to comfortably accessing the field or waterscape, it’s hard to beat the form and function of a durable, well-appointed backpack. We all need room for those essential items—utility tackle boxes, extra apparel for weather changes, a place to store handheld electronics including a laptop computer, room for fishing and hunting necessities, a safe place for keys and eyeglasses, as well as generously sized exterior pockets for water bottles to stay hydrated on the water or trail.
This in mind, GILL’s new Transit Backpack is the perfect accompaniment for any day out and about. Not too large or small, its 25-liter capacity is just the right size for wearing on any outing, like treks through the woods or bank fishing excursions, as well as taking off to stow in a boat compartment, on an ATV/UTV or snowmobile.
The Transit Backpack was designed for rugged use while keeping its contents safe and dry—its waterproof tarpaulin fabric offers loads of protection from the elements. Internally, the spacious main compartment features a padded laptop sleeve and a pair of internal zippered pockets. For toting, you’ll appreciate the padded back system with grab handle and adjustable sternum strap.
Think of Gill’s Transit Backpack like the ultimate, waterproof fishing organizer for freshwater or salt…
Transit Backpack Technology:
- Hardwearing polyester fabric
- Tough, waterproof tarpaulin fabric for added protection
Transit Backpack Features/Benefits:
- Roomy yet sensible 25 liter capacity
- Large volume main compartment with padded internal laptop sleeve
- External bottle pockets
- Two internal zippered security pockets ideal for keys or sunglasses
- Padded back system with grab handle and adjustable sternum strap
- Available in Black and Blue/Black
- 70% polyester, 30% tarpaulin
To learn more about Gill’s fishing rainwear and additional apparel, visit www.gillfishing.com.