A tournament quality bladed jig in a bite-sized package, the ChatterBait MiniMax emits a potent yet subtle bladed jig vibration. Z-Man’s patented ChatterBait direct head-to-blade connection and downsized hex-shaped ChatterBlade assures the bait’s sound and action works on the same wavelength as the bass. This high-grade, compact bladed jig features a premium heavy duty 2/0 black nickel hook and wire-tied silicone skirts. Dual molded conical keeper barbs snug soft plastic trailers tightly in place. Eight elite skirt color patterns correspond to a matching jig head for the ultimate in stealth, sound and visual appeal. Available in 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2 ounce weights.
- Compact, tournament quality bladed jig ideal for situations that call for a smaller profile and more subtle vibration
- Patented ChatterBait® direct head-to-blade connection
- Downsized stainless hex-shaped ChatterBlade®
- Premium heavy duty 2/0 black nickel hook
- Dual molded conical keeper barbs hold soft plastic trailers securely
- Wire-tied silicone skirts
- Offered in 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2 ounce weights
- Available in 8 skirt color patterns with color matched head paint schemes
About Z-Man Fishing Products
A dynamic Charleston, South Carolina based company, Z-Man Fishing Products has melded leading edge fishing tackle with technology for nearly three decades. Z-Man has long been among the industry’s largest suppliers of silicone skirt material used in jigs, spinnerbaits and other lures. Creator of the Original ChatterBait®, Z-Man is also the renowned innovators of 10X Tough ElaZtech softbaits, fast becoming the most coveted baits in fresh- and saltwater. Z-Man is one of the fastest-growing lure brands worldwide.