Eight all-new technique-specific Victory Series rods – each designed, engineered, and handcrafted to deliver all manner of bass anglers more wins – are available for purchase right now at select St. Croix dealers, both online and at retail locations across the country. An additional 17 new Victory models will be announced soon and will be available to anglers this summer.
Victory Series rods are handcrafted with an all-new material known as SCIII+, a hybrid of St. Croix’s advanced SCIII carbon and exotic SCVI carbon to increase power, sensitivity, and balance while reducing overall weight. Durability and performance are further enhanced with a full complement of St. Croix technologies, including ARTTM (Advanced Reinforcing Technology), FRS (Fortified Resin System), TET (Taper Enhancement Technology) and IPC® (Integrated Poly Curve). These technique-specific bass rods – proudly made in Park Falls, Wisconsin, USA and backed by a 15-year transferrable warranty – truly have it all, and at a price that’s accessible for a wide variety of anglers.
- Lite-Weight / VTS610MLXF – 6’10” Medium-Light Power, Extra-Fast Action Spinning – Retail $180
- Finesse / VTS71MF – 7’1” Medium Power, Fast Action Spinning – Retail $190
- Max-Tactical / VTS73MXF – 7’3” Medium Power, Extra-Fast Action Spinning – Retail $200
- The Grunt / VTC71MHF – 7’1” Med-Heavy Power, Fast Action Casting – Retail $190
- Power Target Cranker / VTC72MHM – 7’2” Med-Heavy Power, Moderate Action Casting – Retail $190
- Full Contact Finesse / VTC73XHF – 7’3” Extra-Heavy Power, Fast Action Casting – Retail $200
- The Marshal / VTC73MHF – 7’3” Med-Heavy Power, Fast Action Casting – Retail $200
- Full Contact / VTC74HF – 7’4” Heavy Power, Fast Action Casting – Retail $200
Like their performance, the aesthetics of these new, high-performance Victory bass rods are all business; blanks are sanded and clear-coated to perfection, but remain unpainted; anglers can inspect any of these rods in the light to see and appreciate exactly how each rod has been crafted. Victory Series rods are finished with Fuji® Concept “O” guides with deep press inserts and super-grade cork handles, customized per model.
- Super high-modulus hybrid carbon fiber SCIII+ blanks matched with Fortified Resin System (FRS) technology offering maximum power and strength with a significantly reduced blank weight
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) mandrel technology
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity
- Fuji® Concept “O” guides with deep press inserts
- Fuji® SK2 reel seat on casting models with comfort centric complimenting componentry
- Fuji® VSS real seat on spinning models with comfort centric complimenting componentry
- Fuji® KDPS reel seat nut on spinning and casting models with thread covering hood
- Split-grip, super-grade cork handles customized per model
- Full-grip material combination handle on select models
- Model-specific hook keepers selectively placed per technique
- Single coat sealer on blank with slow cure finish
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish on guides
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A. for bass anglers worldwide.
While good things certainly do come to those who wait, anglers are advised to recall another mantra from their childhoods: the early bird gets the worm. So don’t wait too long; visit your participating Victory Series St. Croix retailer right now. Learn more at stcroixrods.com.