COLUMBIA, S.C. – Anglers looking for a convenient storage option for soft plastics and other bulky items like phones, wallets and sunglasses won’t have to look very far thanks to the new Plano Stowall pouches. New from Plano, the Stowall features a transparent design that allows for easy identification of contents and a waterproof closure to help keep contents dry.
The ultimate stow-anything bag, the Stowall continues the legacy of Plano’s iconic StowAway boxes in a new, flexible format. Available in a 3600 and 3700 size, the two new Stowall pouches allow anglers to customize storage inside their other Plano storage bins and tackle system. They are also built with a bottom gusset that allows them to swallow up massive amounts of soft plastics and other bulky baits while still providing instant access. Resistant to oils and grease, the Stowall features a waterproof closure that keeps water and other damaging elements out.
- Unique flexible design stores a variety of baits
- Transparent to identify contents in a flash
- Bottom gusset for additional capacity
- Waterproof closure opens quickly
- EZ Label™ system for quick identification of contents
- Soft material works in wide range of temperatures
- Abrasion-and scratch-resistant TPU construction
- Resistant to oils, grease and other common boating chemicals
- Available in 3600, 3700 sizes
MSRP: 3600 Stowall – $6.99 • 3700 Stowall – $9.99
Available: June 1, 2021
About Pure Fishing
Pure Fishing, Inc. is a leading global provider of fishing tackle, lures, rods and reels with a portfolio of brands that includes Abu Garcia®, All Star®, Berkley®, Fenwick®, Fin-Nor®, Frabill®, Greys®, Hardy®, Hodgman®, Johnson®, JRC®, Mitchell®, Penn®, Pflueger®, Plano®, Sebile®, Shakespeare®, SpiderWire®, Stren®, Ugly Stik®, and Van Staal®.