DANVILLE, Ky.— Pitman Creek Wholesale, the nation’s leading fishing tackle distributor specializing in freshwater bass tackle, celebrated a record-breaking Q1 earlier this month. The company’s first quarter performance broke several records for Pitman Creek, including largest sales month in company history for March 2016. “The company’s Q1 performance is confirmation of the pride, passion and teamwork that our people exhibit each and every day”, stated Pitman Creek Chief Operating Officer John D. Johnson.
Pitman Creek recognized top performers for each department in the organization:
- Top Picker Q1 – Glorita Denson
- Top Packer Q1 – Penny Hurst
- Top Replenishment Q1 – Janie Carman
- Top Sales Representative Q1 – Robby Hendrickson
- Pitman Creek People, Passion & Pride Q1 – Tracy Pike, Jennifer Guthrie
- Employee of the Quarter Q1 – Robby Hendrickson
“Our people are our most valuable asset,” commented Chief Marketing Officer Jim Bowman, without them we would not have been able to achieve this monumental accomplishment. During the ceremony each department manager and top performer took part in breaking old vinyl records as a symbol of their department’s individual achievements.