BUFORD, Ga., – OneWater Marine Inc. (NASDAQ: ONEW) (“OneWater” or the “Company”) today announced results for its fiscal fourth quarter and year ended September 30, 2022.
“We closed out another successful year, with fiscal 2022 revenues growing 42% and Adjusted EBITDA1 growing 59%. Our team executed flawlessly despite challenges spurred on by a constrained supply chain and strong consumer demand throughout the year,” commented Austin Singleton, Chief Executive Officer at OneWater. “Our robust acquisition cadence, coupled with our focus on diversifying our business to expand our finance and insurance, and parts and service revenue, has established a proven model that continues to outperform the industry.”
“Recently, we have seen a strong start to the boat show season, reinforcing the healthy demand environment. As we look to fiscal year 2023, we are confident that our strategy will propel us forward to deliver long-term value for all our stakeholders,” concluded Mr. Singleton.
Fiscal Year 2022 Highlights
- Record revenue increased 42% to $1.74 billion
- Same-store sales increased 12%
- Gross profit margin expanded 260 basis points to 31.7%
- Record Net income increased 31% to $153 million
- Net income per diluted share attributable to OneWater increased 31% to $9.13
- Record Adjusted EBITDA1 increased 59% to $248 million
- Completed eight strategic acquisitions and announced two acquisitions that are expected to close in the first quarter of fiscal 2023
For complete fiscal results, please visit investor.onewatermarine.com.
About OneWater Marine Inc.
OneWater Marine Inc. is one of the largest and fastest-growing premium marine retailers in the United States. OneWater operates a total of 98 retail locations, 12 distribution centers / warehouses and multiple online marketplaces in 20 different states, several of which are in the top twenty states for marine retail expenditures. OneWater offers a broad range of products and services and has diversified revenue streams, which include the sale of new and pre-owned boats, finance and insurance products, parts and accessories, maintenance, repair and other services.