The Flex Series is the first utility box to allow the user to customize the internal divider system fully. Created from years of design work and engineering, plus input from some of the best anglers in the world, the new EDGE™ 3600 and 3700 Flex are totally customizable, allowing for literally endless options to personalize for a particular fishing application, technique, lures, species, or trip.
The heart of the revolutionary EDGE™ Flex is its proprietary divider system. Each EDGE™ 3600 or 3700 Flex comes with five 4X Dividers, six 3X Dividers, nine 2X Dividers, and 18 1X Dividers. These interlocking pre cut dividers can be configured in any possible configuration to create small or large, short or long and any combination of storage compartments. With this flexibility, anglers can store tools, large lures, and soft plastics next to small terminal tackle, weights and hooks in one box. Whether an angler’s focus is bass, crappie, catfish, multispecies, saltwater or freshwater, the EDGE™ 3600 or 3700 Flex allows him or her to create a custom storage space, unlike any other tackle box or system.
Every box in the EDGE™ series has Rustrictor™, rust-preventing technology molded into the base of the boxes. A Dri-Loc™ watertight seal and patent-pending, water-absorbing Water Wick™ desiccant dividers ward off moisture. An innovative EZ label system and a crystal clear DuraView™ lid make it easy to identify contents quickly. Heavy-duty steel-pin hinges, a one-hand latch, a super durable ribbed base and a lid that lends itself to stacking multiple units make the EDGE™ series the last tackle box you will ever need to buy.
EDGE Flex 3600 and 3700 Series Boxes Features:
- FLEX divider system includes
- (5) 4X Dividers, (6) 3X Dividers, (9) 2X Dividers (18) 1X Dividers
- Water Wick™ divider with reusable moisture-wicking packet
- Dri-Loc™ O-ring seal maintains waterproofing when closed
- Rustrictor™ technology delivers 360 degrees of rust-preventative protection
- EZ Label™ system for quick identification of contents
- DuraView™ crystal-clear polycarbonate lid
- Dimensions of 3600 11″ x 7.25″ x 1.63″
- Dimensions of 3700 14″ x 9″ x 1.38″