At Grundéns we believe that anglers don’t have an offseason, and that staying warm, dry, and protected is critical to perform in the harshest conditions. We’re proud to introduce our newest addition to our outerwear collection, the Grundéns GORE-TEX Gambler Jacket and Bib, our flagship tournament angling suit.
Our entire GORE-TEX® collection of foul-weather gear offers best-in-class waterproof/breathable technology with the GORE-TEX® Guaranteed to Keep you Dry Promise. Designed with the professional tournament angler’s needs first, the Grundéns GORE-TEX Gambler suit optimizes waterproofness, comfort and mobility and offers a targeted feature set for bass boat anglers delivering on our promise to build gear you can trust.
Key Features of the Grundéns GORE-TEX Gambler Jacket
- 80d 100% Nylon Face with GORE-TEX® C-Knit Backer
- GORE-TEX® TOPO Stretch Panels
- Submersible Shingled Cuff Design
- Stow-away hood design for use in an open boat
- Reflective Grundéns Logos – optimized for on-camera and tournament visibility
- Reflective Safety Overlays for low light on-water visibility
Key Features of the Grundéns GORE-TEX Gambler Bib
- 80d 100% Nylon Face with GORE-TEX® Tricot Backer
- Stretch Woven Upper Back Suspender Panel for Mobility
- Full Leg Zipper Opening
- Dual Zippered Handwarmer Pocket
- Fly for on-water relief
- Trolling Motor Dongle-Dock™ Pocket
- Thigh pockets sized for soft plastic lure bags & angled for ease of use from casting pedestal seat
To inquire about becoming an authorized Grundéns dealer, please contact [email protected] today!
It began nearly 100 years ago on the west coast of Sweden, in the small fishing village of Grundsund when Carl A. Grundén began producing waterproof oil skins to protect North Sea fishermen from the hostile weather that often accompanied their jobs. Today, some things have changed but Grundéns commitment to supplying and supporting commercial fishermen, sport fishing enthusiasts and bass anglers remains. The brand offers the most versatile lineup of fishing outerwear, sun protection, footwear, and accessories available. Guided by “We Are Fishing,” the brand operates globally from Poulsbo, Washington and Boras, Sweden. Learn more at Grundéns.com.