Tulsa, Okla. – Lowrance®, a world-leader in fishing electronics since 1957, is offering new, lower pricing on HDS® LIVE™ displays and ActiveTarget® Live Sonar beginning today. The new prices include:
- Previously $2,099, HDS LIVE 9, no transducer is now $1,599
- Previously $2,199, HDS LIVE 9 with Active Imaging 3-in-1 is now $1,699
- Previously $3,349, HDS LIVE 12, no transducer is now $2,649
- Previously $3,449 HDS LIVE 12 with Active Imaging 3-in-1 is now $2,749
- Previously $4,899, HDS LIVE 16, no transducer is now $4,099
- Previously $$4,999, HDS LIVE 16 with Active Imaging 3-in-1 is now $4,199
- Previously $1,649, ActiveTarget Live Sonar is now $1,249
- Previously $6,649, Dual HDS LIVE 12 Boat in Box is now $5,749
- Previously $5,549, HDS LIVE 9 & 12 Boat in Box is now $4,699
- Previously $2,749, Elite FS 9 and ActiveTarget Bundle is now $2,099
HDS LIVE is the heart of the Ultimate Fishing System and provides complete integration from bow to stern. Compatible with HDS LIVE displays, Lowrance’s revolutionary ActiveTarget Live Sonar provides anglers immediate feedback on how fish are relating to structure and reacting to a lure presentation, letting them know if their approach is working or if it is time to change things up to get fish to strike.
For more information on these savings, please visit www.lowrance.com.
Lowrance® is part of Navico Group, a division of Brunswick Corporation’s (NYSE: BC), and has been a leader in marine electronics and sonar technology since first inventing the original consumer fishfinder in 1957. It features a brand portfolio that is dedicated to helping anglers find and catch more fish, and includes the industry-leading HDS Live™, Elite FS™, Hook Reveal™ Chartplotters & Fishfinders, ActiveTarget™ and Active Imaging™ Sonars and Lowrance Ghost™ Trolling Motors. Lowrance is distributed in more than 100 countries worldwide. More information is available at lowrance.com.
About Navico Group
A division of Brunswick Corporation (NYSE: BC), Navico Group is the world’s leading supplier of integrated systems and products to industries ranging from marine to recreational vehicle and beyond. The Navico Group portfolio is comprised of industry-leading brands in power management, digital control & monitoring, networked devices, and marine electronics. Some of the many brands that make up Navico Group include: Ancor, Attwood, B&G, BEP, Blue Sea Systems, C-Map, CZone, Garelick, Lenco, Lowrance, Marinco, Mastervolt, MotorGuide, Progressive Industries, ProMariner, RELiON, Simrad, and Whale.