St. Croix’s all-new Croix Custom Ice series of technique-specific rods features extreme-performance blanks with designs and materials specific to each model. This flagship series incorporates four distinct blank platforms in solid and tubular configurations. Croix Custom Ice blank materials are engineered specifically for ice rods, and are equipped with premium-grade components resetting the bar for performance on the ice.
CROIX CUSTOM ICE BLANK MATERIALS:
SC = Solid Carbon: Featured on CI20LXF, CI24LXF
SG = Solid Glass: Featured on CI28LXF, CI28MLXF
TC = Tubular Carbon: Featured on CI32MF, CI36MF
TCG = Tubular Carbon / Glass: Featured on CI28MLF, CI32MLF, CI42MHM
TCFG = Tubular Carbon Fused to Glass: Featured on CI32MM
- Proprietary blank technology built into each model for extreme performance.
- Solid Carbon (SC material)
- Solid Glass (SG material)
- Tubular Carbon (TC material)
- Tubular Carbon / Glass (TCG material)
- Tubular Carbon Fused to Glass (TCFG material)
- REC Recoil guides with black pearl finish.
- Split-grip / super-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Technique-specific ice series features unrivaled technology and performance.
- SC & SG models: Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A. (with domestic and foreign materials).
- TC, TCG & TCFG models: Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.