Rogers, Minn. – It’s finally here, a fishing rod that all anglers can agree upon. The new Jason Mitchell Elite Series Rods have the range of rod actions that fits just about any style of fishing. From light to heavy actions, these spinning and casting rods promise to provide the ultimate in performance and exceed expectations by anglers across the board.
The JM Elite Series consist of a lineup of high-performance, high-quality graphite rods designed with the input from fishing legend Jason Mitchell. Designed and built with the highest quality graphite technology available, these rods utilize a Fuji New Concept O Black Frame guide — creating one of the lightest and most sensitive rods in its class. “Anglers who pick up this new rod often assume that by the overall weight and feel, the price tag will be well over three hundred dollars.” Notes Jason Mitchell, “The actual price is less than half and also comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. It’s the best rod for the best price, giving all anglers a quality stick that will put more fish in the boat.” Anglers can count on the dependability of the new Elite Series for performance and sensitivity as well as durability. Multi-species rod actions offer several technique specific rod actions for a multitude of fresh water fishing applications.
Specific specifications and features that put this rod series at the top of its class include…
- ACS and IPS Reel Seats with Soft Touch Paint
- Japanese Toray Full Slit Graphite Blanks
- Split Grip High-grade Cork Handles
- FUJI Concept O Black Frame Guides
- Available in spinning and casting categories, the Jason Mitchell Elite Fishing Rods are the ideal rods for discerning walleye anglers that demand performance when rigging, jigging and casting, or bass, pike and trout anglers that rely on tournament-level performance. These elite rod blank actions compliment the most elite anglers by elevating sensitivity and reducing fatigue.
For more information on the JM Elite Rods or any other Clam Outdoors product go to http://www.clamoutdoors.com or call 800-423-3474.