WEST CHESTER, PA— American Fishing Wire is pleased to announce an ongoing search for a new, full-time sales representative. The position is a combination of inside and outside sales role based out of West Chester, Pennsylvania with travel to tradeshows and customers.
Sales Representative will perform a variety of duties and will report to Sales Director. Sales Representative must work closely with other members of the sales department and with customer service. The position will focus on regular communication with customers and prospects on the telephone, and through letters, faxes, and emails. There will be an assigned account group that the Sales Representative will be responsible for maintain and growing sales. Attending tradeshows, scheduling face-to-face meetings, performing sales demonstrations and presenting proposals will also be required. Sales Representative will also be responsible for quoting and proposing new products and working with customers to process orders or to answer questions about our product line.
– Cultivate sales growth for assigned customer group while continuously hunting out qualified new prospects.
– Process incoming inquiries from customers and prospects via telephone calls, letters, faxes, and emails.
– Perform regular scheduled follow ups via telephone, letters, faxes, and emails to customers and prospects.
– Research and resolve customer problems and concerns.
– Add and update customer records in SalesLogix (Contact Database) and Sage (Inventory & Accounting Database).
– Enter sales orders in Sage (Inventory & Accounting Database) and track progress of orders.
– Prepare tradeshow reports and sales reports summarizing customer and prospect activity.
– Analyze customer sales by item and understand customer buying patterns.
– Create and deliver sales presentations.
– Process returns and credits.
– Manage most prostaff relationships and sponsorships
– Assist in supplying content for company social media
– Assist in crafting POG’s
– Assist in product development
– Stay current on new product information by studying catalogs and prices lists.
– Attend all required sales & product training meetings.
– Attend required tradeshows domestically and internationally.
– Travel will be 10-20% for visiting customers, regionalized sales trips and to industry tradeshows
– Learn and follow all company policies and procedures.
– Work with sales department and company to assist co-workers as needed.
– Provide Technical assistance to B2B customers and consumers
– 3-5 year’s prior sales experience and training.
– College degree preferred in a business related field.
– Proficient in MS Office.
Skills & Abilities:
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Motivated, strong independent worker.
– Good organizational and planning skills.
– Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced office environment.
– Prior sales training experience is a plus.
– Fluent in multiple languages is a plus.
To apply, send resumes to email@example.com.